Antique Spanish Communion Book and Matching Coin Purse Set
- This Cute Antique Childs Communion Book with Matching Coin Purse Set a features a Beautiful Art Nouveau Floral Motif.
- The coin purse has a push button latch and layered Satin interior lining with an ornate silver plated divider.
- The Communion book is written in Spanish and titled El Alma Cristiana "The Christian Soul" and the case has a small bronze latch.
- Circa early 1900's
- Condition: Good - coin purse is in great condition both inside and out with only some minimal discoloration to the patina and does not have any tears in the lining. The latch assembly is in perfect working condition and the case shuts tightly.
- The prayer book itself is in good condition as well with no missing pages however the fastback binding cloth is worn.
- Book Size: approx. 4 1/4 x 2 1/2"
- Weight: 2.1 oz
- Coin Purse Size: approx. 2 3/4 x 2 7/8"
- Weight: 1.4 oz
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.