Awesome US Coin Necklace w/ 1890 Morgan Silver Dollar Centerpiece
- Amazing Handcrafted Necklace with Exquisite Workmanship
- Necklace has a total of 13 coins that have been "cupped" by the Artist
- Featured Coin is 1890 Morgan Silver Dollar from New Orleans Mint
- Two 1935 Walking Liberty Half Dollars from Denver Mint
- Two 2008 John Quincy Adams Golden Dollars from Philadelphia Mint
- Two 1929 Standing Liberty Quarters Unknown Mint
- Two 1907 Liberty Head Nickels No Mint Mark
- Two 1906 Indian Head Pennies No mint Mark
- Two 1908 Barber Dime No Mint Mark
- The Necklace has both large and Small Sterling Silver Beads, White Bone Pumpkin Beads and Turquoise Colored Stones.
- Item is Hallmarked by Unknown Artist on both of Walking Liberty Dollars and Metal Beads Tested Positive for Sterling Silver
- Closure is a "Toggle" Style Clasp in Good Working Order and Tested Positive for Sterling Silver as well.
- Condition: Good
- Size: Approx 28"
- Weight: 7.7 oz
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.