Vintage Tam O' Shanter Silver Plated "Cherub" Steel Bead Crochet Coin Purse
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- This turn of the century Tam O' Shanter coin purse features a beautiful silver plated two-tone lid adorned with cherub holding a branch of holly.
- Item has a crochet pouch which is accented with steel beads arranged into a unique star shaped motif.
- Latching lid features push button release
- Circa 1890 -1910
- Hallmarked: Pat. Mar 25 - 90
- Condition: Fair - the release latch/hinge assembly are both in good working condition and there isn't any dings or dents in the lid but sadly, the crochet pouch does have some wear and a few of holes.
- Size: 2 1/8 x 1 3/4 "
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.