Antique Sterling Silver Double Sided Cranberry Glass Scent Decanter
- This Beautiful 19th Century Multi Facet Cut Cranberry Glass Perfume Bottle/Flask is Double Sided and has a Sterling Silver screw-on cap on one side and hinged cap on the other.
- Comes with Original Stopper
- Circa 1860- 1890
- Condition: Good - both caps are in fine working condition and the hinged cap clicks into place nicely. The decanter itself has very little scratching but does have tiny flea bite on one of the edges which can be seen in final photo.
- Stopper does not have any chips.
- Caps do not have any hallmarks but acid tested positive as Sterling Silver.
- Size: 4 x 1 "
- Weight: 2.1 oz.
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.