Beautiful Vintage Fred Harvey Albany Pattern Assorted Silver Plate Flatware
- Beautiful Vintage Fred Harvey Albany Pattern Assorted Silver Plate Flatware
- Consists of: 5 Teaspoons - 2 Soup Spoons - 1 Large Serving Spoon - 1 Medium Serving Spoon - 1 Ladle - 1 Serving Fork
- The utensils were made by Harrison Bro's & Howson c.1935 except for the Large Spoon which is made and hallmarked by CM Co. and the 5 teaspoons are made by International Silver Co.
- All of the Utensils are Hallmarked Fred Harvey who is was the owner of a chain of Harvey House Restaurants - Hotels and Dining Cars. Serving the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe Railways.
- Condition: Good - these items have some tarnish and do show signs of wear from normal use but none of the utensils are bent or any other major blemishes.
- Sizes: Teaspoons are 5 3/4 " long
- Soup Spoons are 7 " long
- Large Serving Spoon is 8 " long
- Weight: Total 1 lb 4.7 oz
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.