William Henry Sparrow Co. Sterling Silver Cigarette/Vesta Case c. 1920
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Beautiful Sterling Silver Cigarette/Vesta Case featuring a beautiful enamel plaque depicting a stunning topless model from a popular KPM Studios portrait.
- Case has Gilded Interior and still has one of the the original straps remaining
- Case was made by William Henry Sparrow Co. Birmingham, England
- Circa 1920
- Fully Stamped and Hallmarked
- Condition: Good - case has few dings on the edges and some light surface scratches consistent with normal usage for its age. The enamel panel is in very good shape with some very light surfacing scratches that are not very noticeable the enamel panel still displays very nicely. The hinge and latch on the case are in perfect working order and the case shuts tightly but does have a slight gap when closed. The interior of case is in good shape and has one of the original straps remaining which is a little frayed.
- Size: 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 "
- Weight: 3.7 oz.
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.