Staffordshire Enamel Trinket Box Heritage Collection Limited Edition 77/250
- Staffordshire Enamel Trinket Box Heritage Collection Limited Edition 77/250
- This enamel box features beautiful vibrant color that comes from a popular William Morris pattern design called "Daffodil"
- Includes the Certificate of Authenticity
- Made in England
- Condition: Good - The item does have some very tiny spots/pitting to the gold metal ring around the hinge area but the hinge and lid are both in perfect working condition and there isn't any chips or cracks to the enamel.
- Note: The Staffordshire box included is in poor condition and does have scuff mark and some staining (see photo) but there is not any damage to the interior of the box or its contents.
- Size: 2 1/2 Dia.
- Total Weight and Size in Box 5 oz 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 x 2 1/8 "
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.