Green Glass Smelling Salts Jar with Sterling Silver Rim
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Antique Smelling Salts/Trinket Jar
- Stamped and Hallmarked by Charles May -Birmingham 1907
- Beautiful Green Swirl Jar with Starburst Bottom
- Faceted Stopper is Clear Glass
- Condition: Good - Light Surface scratches on glass jar and tiny chip on stopper (see photo # 5) . Point of one facet has flea bite (see photo # 6) Sterling Silver Rim band shows normal wear with one ding ( See Photo # 7) All photos are magnified.
- Size: 4 1/2 "
- Weight: 14.3 oz
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.