Russian Hand Painted Mother of Pearl Inlay Papier Mache Trinket Box
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- This Beautiful Russian Fedoskino Papier Mache Black Lacquer Trinket Box is Hand Painted with Mother of Pearl Inlay and has amazing depth and detail.
- The box features an early rendition of the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and the Griboedov Canal in St Petersburg and has beautiful gold leaf highlights and is signed on the front and
- Signed, dated and titled by the artist.
- Comes with a protective cotton lined box.
- Condition: Excellent - item does not have any chips or cracks in MOP and only has some minimal surface scratches on the bottom of the box.
- Size: 5 1/2 x 3 1/4 x 1"
- Weight: approx 5.7 oz
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.