Rare First Edition 1968 Hummel # 261 Angelic Song TMK4 with Metal Tag
Salt River Collectibles
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Rare First Edition Hummel Figurine named Angelic Song # 261
- Has Master Painter Franz Kirchner initials Ki 4.69
- TMK 4 Three Line Mark and Stamped 1968
- Hummel Model Number #261 is in Black
- The metal tag has W. Goebel Oeslau inscribed on one side and Arbeitsmuster on the other.
- M.I. Hummel is imprinted on the base
- Made in West Germany
- Condition: Good - item does not have any chips or cracks but does have some crazing in various areas and also has some numbers written on the back of the figurine which can be seen in the photo and appears to have been done during manufacturing but they could be grading marks as well and are a mystery so I really don't know what they represent.
- Note: item does not come with the original box.
- Size: 5 x 3"
- Weight: 6 oz
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.