Beautiful Victorian era Sterling Silver Child's Christening Cup by Mauser
Salt River Collectibles
- Beautiful Victorian era Sterling Silver Child's Christening Cup
- Features Beautiful Repousse Design and has Gilded interior
- Engraved - " Edward McIntyre Jr. 1895 "
- Made by Mauser of New York, NY
- Stamped and Hallmarked
- Condition: Excellent - item has some light scratching and tarnish normal for its age but does not have any dings or dents and displays beautifully.
- Size: 3 1/4 x 2 3/4 "
- Weight: 4.6 oz.
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.