Swarovski Crystal Figurine "Antonio" Magic of Dance 2003 SCS Annual Edition
Salt River Collectibles
- This Beautiful Swarovski figurine named "Antonio" was the second edition of the "Magic of Dance" trilogy which included Isadora 2002, Anna 2004.
- The figurine was modeled after world famous Spanish flamenco dancer Antonio Ruiz Soler.
- Includes crystal name/title plaque
- Comes with original box and certificate
- SCS Annual Edition for 2003 - Retired
- Model# 606441 - Retired
- Designed by Artist - Martin Zendron
- Made in Austria
- Condition: Excellent - item does not have any chips, cracks or scratches and is considered to be in mint condition. The foam padded box is in perfect condition but the shipping sleeve has a sticker scuff on it.
- Size: approx 8"
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.