Swarovski Crystal Figurine "Isadora" Magic of Dance Series SCS Annual Edition 2002
- This Beautiful Swarovski Crystal Figurine named "Isadora" was the SCS Annual Edition for 2002 and was the first edition of the Magic of Dance trilogy which includes Antonio 2003 and Anna 2004.
- The figurine was modeled after world famous American Dancer Isadora Duncan.
- Features lovely Sapphire Blue flowing scarf accent.
- Comes with the original box w/sleeve and includes crystal name plaque.
- Model# 279648
- Designed by Artist - Ari Stocker
- Made in Austria
- Condition: Excellent - item does not have any chips, cracks or scratches and is in Excellent condition however the plaque has chips on chips on the edges. The foam padded box which contains the figurine is in perfect condition but the shipping sleeve is fair and has some tape on it.
- Size: approx 8" tall
- Weight" Total weight in box.- 3 lbs 10 oz
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.