Antique Sterling Silver Locket Pendant with Virgin Mary Miraculous Medal
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Rare Antique Sterling Silver Locket Pendant
- Made in France - Late 1800's
- Opens to Reveal the Back and Front of Medal of the Virgin Mary
- Miraculous Medal - says O Marie Concue Peche Priez Pour Nous Qui Avons Recours A Vous. which means O Mary Conceived without sin Pray for us who have recourse to thee.
- Normally Used for Mourning Locket to place a lock of hair from a loved one
- Condition: Good - the case is in great condition for its age and opens and closes perfectly plus the glass covers (front and back) are both in great condition with minimal scratches.
- Size: 7/16 x 1/2 "
- Weight: 2 grams
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.