Crystal Vanity Jar with Sterling Silver Lid c. 1910-1920
- Vintage Crystal Vanity Jar with Sterling Silver Lid that is Gilded
- Cherubs and Roses Adorn the cover in Repousse Design
- Monogrammed JES
- Tested positive for Sterling
- Jar is Cut Glass with Starburst Design on Sides and Bottom
- Believed to be Woodside Sterling Silver of New York City, NY. c. 1910-1920
- Numbered on Lid rim - 54 and 1710 (see pictures)
- Condition: Good - dings on lid and some scratching on base consistent with normal use for its age
- Size: Lid is 3"dia. Glass Jar is 4" at widest - approx 3 1/4" tall
- Total weight: 11.4 oz.
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.