Antique CS&FS English Sterling Silver Card Holder c. 1903
- Antique English Sterling Silver Card Holder
- Features Classic Art Nouveau design with Beautiful Emerald Green interior and will hold modern sized credit/business card
- Monogrammed with letter H
- Made in Chester 1903 - Cornelius Sanders & Francis Shepherd
- Stamped and Hallmarked
- Condition: Fair/Good - case has some pitting and scuffing in the cartouche areas that can be seen in the photos. The hinge and latch both operate perfectly with just a very slight gap when closed. The seams and edges are all in great condition with no splits or dents The lining is in very condition but a little stiff due to age and does have some staining but no major issues and is firmly intact.
- Size: 4 x 3 "
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
SALT RIVER COLLECTIBLES CONDITION RATINGS
For our customers convenience we have adopted standardized condition ratings for our products. Condition ratings provide piece of mind and are a fast and reliable way to determine the condition of an item which can be viewed in the "More Info" tab on the product description page.
The definitions of our condition standards are as follows:
EXCELLENT - Item shows no visible imperfections or blemishes with little or no signs of wear and has not had any repairs or restoration performed.
GOOD - Item shows some signs of normal wear consistent with the age and handling of the item and may have some minor imperfections such as light scratches, dings or fading.
FAIR - Item shows more noticeable imperfections such as chips, cracks and may have been touched up or repaired or is missing a component.
Note: Some of the Vintage Sterling Silver items offered for sell on our website have been cleaned or polished by the previous owners and some have not. Due to the varying schools of thought concerning cleaning Vintage Sterling Silver we do not clean or polish any of these type of items and instead choose to leave that decision in the hands of our customers.